Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hellish Slumber


Do you ever wrestle, just to see?

Do you ever put blinders on, you know, to keep the peace?

Do you ever hold your tongue to keep Pandoras' lid held tight?

Do you ever just see what you want to see?

 Did not Jesus ask the blind-man what he wanted?

"I want to see!" he replied.

What did Jesus do next?

Do you want to see?

Do you want open eyes?

Or, would you just like to sit this one out?

Do you really want to know the toil of untold numbers of souls?

Do you really think this life is just a game?

Do you really understand Hell is just as real as Heaven?


One night I dreamt a dream. The dream was in living color. It was surreal, oh too real. In a flash of a moment, I AWOKE in flames! Not the flames of any Earthly fire either. This was Hell. I was being burned alive.

I just wouldn't die!

In the midst of flames all around, I had just one phrase. "JESUS, SAVE ME!"I screamed.

He did.

Out of my hellish slumber, I woke up sweating profusely. I was breathing as if I had ran for my life. It was just a dream, sure...? Perhaps just a taste? Perhaps is was a prompt? No! No! It had to be words brought to life by some imaginary sense. Surely, that was it?



Nope! This was just a dream. It was an opiate dream from pain medications.*

Was it?

God only knows. Yes Jesus knows. He's the one that spoke on Hell enough to let us know it is a real as the stars.

Do you believe Him? 







*(Though this dream is from nearly a decade ago, I remember it as if it just happened.) 
I took the photos, no rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment